YOUR ASSIGNMENT / YOUR JOB / YOUR MISSION:-
Receive, record and process (redeem) donations from donors from specific parts of the world on behalf of the UNICEF,
UNAIDS and forward same [less your 15% commission] to the regional UN Agency Commissioner who will be assigned to you.
Basically, you will be appointed as an accredited liaison officer between the United Nations' agencies and it's donors.
Please note that this job position DOES NOT require any personal expense on your part whatsoever, as all expenses are
chargeable to and payable by the UN. This mission requires utmost responsibility, diligence and integrity.
A UN Regional Commissioner, who will serve as a supervising officer, will be assigned/attached to successful candidates.
If you're successfully accepted, your contact details will be forwarded to our database of donors who will then be able to
contact you for the purposes of making their donations to the UN Programmes through you.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF:-
- You're 20 years old and above
- You have completed High School (or it's equivalent) and above
- You have good written communication skills
- You have excellent record keeping abilities
- You can demonstrate a high sense of accountability, responsibility and a strong commitment to honesty
- Familiarity with basic e-mail messaging and internet-based communication and messaging.
You can also apply for this position even if you're currently employed and would like to work on a part-time basis, but on a lesser pay grade.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|