Our company was founded in 1962 and we have been franchising since 1977, making us one of the most established franchises in the world. We are also part of the most respected multi-franchise company in North America, and are affiliated with 10 other service franchise brands.
We have a very diversified business model and do both auto and flat glass.
* Auto glass is insurance focused and recession resistant. It provides a reliable, steady cash flow.
* Flat glass (including emergency board-ups and shower enclosures is high margin
* We also repair, manufacture and install insulated glass - very important in the Canadian market.
Glass experience isn't necessary. We have a state of the art technical training center and full on-going support (both business and technical) for all franchisees.
Our proven system and support has resulted in our incredible record of helping franchisees build large profitable businesses, with a consistent flow of customers.
* International brand
* Assistance with establishing relationships with provincial auto insurers
* Industry best buying power
* Proprietary, all-encompassing business software
* Financing available for qualified franchisees
* Franchise fee discount for veterans.
This is a very scalable business that allows you to build quality of life for you and your family.
We are a value driven company, constantly striving to be a positive influence in the communities where we are located, for our franchisees and for the technicians who are the first line of contact with customers. We raise the level of the playing field in any market we enter in terms of service and quality.
We have the best marketing, management and business systems in the glass industry.
* Full suite corporate marketing support and call center.
* Recruiting and retention employee toolbox
* Cross marketing with 10 other franchise brands
Total investment including working capital is in the range of $147,000 to $360,000
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|